Bulgarian Winemaking & Export Association is the only organization in Bulgaria that represents the Bulgarian wine industry on international markets and which aims to:
1. Coordinate efforts to create and impose a new positive image of Bulgarian wine on key international markets.
2. Promotes Bulgaria as a country for producing quality wines – traditions, climate, know-how, wine tourism.
3. Contacting governmental and non-governmental organizations abroad for partnership purposes.
4. Prepares and distributes among its members market researches and trends of key markets for the Bulgarian wine market.
5. Organize conferences, seminars and workshops to inform members about the latest achievements in viticulture, wine and wine marketing.
And we do that by:
• Creation of an informative site, including the wine regions of Bulgaria, the varieties in them and all wineries of the Association
• Collective participation in exhibitions and fairs
• Organization of presentations and tasting of targeted markets to importers, distributors, media and opinion leaders
• Creating promotional materials by regions highlighting the advantages of each region – wines, local varieties, food combinations, interesting facts from history
• Forming and training teams that will present Bulgarian wine worldwide – Bulgarian or famous wine-makers in each country – „Brand Ambassador“
• Working with foreign media, journalists and wine bloggers (printed, electronic, radio, TV, etc.) – organized wine tours
• Visitors to key importers, distributors and wine traders in Bulgaria – getting acquainted with the history and the current state of Bulgarian wine production
• Sponsorship of conferences, seminars and events for greater recognition of the brand „New Bulgarian Wine“